Ms Jin’s main practice areas:
1. Private equity investment fund, including establishment and raising of fund (foreign-funded equity investment enterprises QFLP, contract-base fund etc.), registration of privately-raised funds managers, fund related day-to-day legal affairs, project investment and exit;
2. Investment and merger (project due diligence investigation and transaction documents);
3. Overseas direct investment (ODI) legal affairs;
4. Foreign direct investment (FDI): including establishment of foreign-funded enterprises and foreign-invested joint stock companies, equity transfer and merger etc.;
5. Corporation law legal affairs: including reconstructing of enterprises, equity transfer, intracompany shareholders dispute settlements etc.
Before joining JinMao P.R.C. Lawyers, Ms Jin participated in many kinds of governmental legal affairs including representing in administrative litigation and administrative review as well as administrative disputes settlements. She participated in the investigation and draft of shanghai administrative regulations regarding equity investment enterprises and profit-making private educational institutions. She also engaged in the investigation and draft of state administrative regulations amendments regarding registration administration of companies. Ms Jin has always kept a good communication with relevant government competent departments.